JUXTAPOSITION

September 1, 2015

 









OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress Forever 21
Slides H&M / Similar here and here and I love this one
Bag H&M / Similar here and here and splurge here
Cuff with personalized charm c/o Datta Do
Personalized cuff with birthstone c/o Datta Do
Red Bandana / Amazon, Urban Outfitters


Hi guys! Weird how I feel like I have not been here for a while. Maybe because it  has been super busy these last couple of weeks. Our trip to Southern California went really well. It was so much fun to be able to spend time with my family and also get to go around town. Carter did amazingly well and my family finally got to meet him. I wish we had more time to spend there though. I'll post about the trip here soon! 

It's crazy too how big he is getting. He is now 3 months old and I think weighs over 16 lbs and probably about 26 inches or so long. I know me and Mark are pretty tall but it's just crazy seeing it with my own little human. Last week this little guy learned to rollover. It was pretty amazing but I am not sure if I am ready to chase him down when he starts crawling yet, haha! So that's what we do now, we play the rollover game and he rolls over a bazzillion times over and over! :) 

Anyway, let's talk about this flowy black and white dress. When I first saw this I already thought it was super cute. But when I actually got it and wore it, it's actually even better. I love the cut and how the contrasting black and white is angled diagonally. I dressed it down with my slides and added my red bandana to finish the look! 

Oh! And don't forget, you can still use my coupon for you guys for DATTA Do bubbles! Just enter 28VIA and get 28%OFF your entire purchase! :) 









xo
Ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment