SHARING ONE OF OUR FAVORITE CLOTHING BRANDS FOR INFANTS

January 21, 2019


Hi guys! Hope you are having a great Martin Luther King weekend. It's always nice to have long weekends and having the hubby home. This weekend is low key for us. Just trying to rest and finish a bunch of home projects. We are halfway done our list and I am sure it will feel so good when we finish everything today. 

Time just seems to be flying by for us especially now having 2 littles! Is it the same for you? 
Cole is now 5 months old and weighing almost 22lbs!! I can't even believe that he is 5 months old!!! 
Yep, we are now doing solid foods and switching over to big kid stroller seats and bigger baby car seats! Because he does not fit his infant car seat anymore. 
I am pretty excited about it though because if you are a mama you would know how heavy those infant car seats are and I am so happy I don't have to deal with them anymore. 
But just so crazy because with Carter when we hit all these milestones, they all were such a big deal and the switching of car seats did not happen until later for him. But Cole is a bigger baby to begin with. 

Haha I remember with Carter everything was so carefully planned and researched. But not with Cole. Everything is done as fast as possible, research wise for all the products we use for him. But also because we learned so much with the first child. This time around we pretty much know what we look for on most of his basic necessities like clothes, blankets, accessories, gears, travel gears, bath gears, bath products, etc. 


On this post I would like to share with you one of our favorite clothing brand, Olen Organic. That is the outfit Cole is wearing on these photos. I found out about them last year and really really love their clothes. I promise you, it's one of the softest clothing we've come across. When I put it on Cole I know that he is comfortable. Their products are made of organic cotton which makes them softer and made to last for a long long time. They stretch nicely and the designs are so cute!! Aaaand products are made from Los Angeles which is a really big plus!

They are a having a huge sale on their KUPLA Leggings today only for $10!! That is a really great deal guys!! I linked them here and below, I also linked the top and bottom that Cole is wearing. y links are actually directly to their store, but you can find this brand at different children's clothing boutiques too!


Cole has been such a nice baby. He is so chill and always smiles, laughs and just wanting to play. Haha he loves his food and needs to be asleep by his bedtime which is 7pm. He has learned to fight his sleep in the mornings but since he is always happy and smiling then I really don't mind the company! :) 
I will also try to do a post later that shows all of our current favorite baby and  toddler products. There are soooo many brands and products out there and half the time it's hard to choose which one is a really good one and worth every buck you spend on it.  So hopefully that post will be able to help!


But anyways, I hope you have a great rest of your day!! As for me, I will be going back to painting some of the shelves I am repurposing for our entry way. If it ends up looking good I'll post them on my instagram.  ;) Linking all the products below! 

xo
Ro

LEGGING SALE (ENDS TODAY!)
TIPI (sold out) but here are similar ones that are super cute but won't break the bank! here, here, here, here
STAR BASKET Home Goods
RUG Ikea

0 comments:

Post a Comment