ALL BLACK AND A COLOR-POP

December 12, 2018








BELTED BLAZER H&M
DENIM BIKER SHORTS HUDSON JEANS
HEELS C/O NATURALIZER
BUCKET BAG LOUIS VUITTON

Hi guys! How are you? Hope you guys are having a wonderful time this Holiday season. Are you guys done shopping for gifts and decorating? Well I am happy to say that I think I am. It seems really hard for me to spend quality time with the kids and celebrate and do Christmas-sy things when I have all these things in my head that I need to get done. So I try to finish them all  right away so I can just enjoy, be present and create memories with them the remainder of the Holiday season.
Next year I think I will try to start earlier especially if I want to do an advent calendar with crafts as fillers. I figure we are going to be doing Christmas crafts anyway so I might as well wrap them and and add extra extra extra excitement to our activities! Haha! 

Holiday events are rolling in as well and I am sure it's the same for you. So making sure you have the right outfit for each event is a whole new other story!! 
Anyway, here is one casual but chic outfit that hopefully will inspire you. Did a belted blazer which is pretty chic and wore it with a casual denim shorts. Also if you are 50/50 on the bike shorts trend, these denim moto shorts can be a good option for you since the fabric is denim and not spandex-y type. And these Naturalizer heels for a pop of color! Perfect for brunch or a day event you might have. If your weather is cooler than ours here in Southern Cali, you can always put on a thick coat over this outfit.

These heels are so comfortable though, it's so perfect for an all day or night event. It comes in different color options too! Check out Naturalizer's website or store if you are still in search for shoes for this Holiday season, for something stylish and comfortable! You won't be sorry!! ;) 




xo,
Ro













0 comments:

Post a Comment