IS IT NESTING TIME?

March 5, 2018




Hi guys!! I know a lot of you are still experiencing major cold weather and snow where you live. But I have become such a wimp with cold weather! When we lived in Northern California, which I think gets really really cold at times, I actually loved the Fall and Winter weather. But now moving back here to Socal, I think my brain and body just rejects the cold winter weather haha. You know Southern California should just be sunny all the time in my brain, lol! 
But kidding aside, we have been having a cold spell in the past weeks and it's been really cold . And being prego this time around, I just can't seem to keep any body heat at all and I guess it is true what they say that you are bigger and you show more on your 2nd pregnancy. So needless to say my jeans and pants are all starting to not fit!! So finding comfortable, warm clothes are my friends these days! 



Surprised to have found this Teddy Coat at H&M, it is so warm and comfy and on point style wise. But sadly it is sold out. But I found a few similar ones and so I will link them below. 
I am also obsessed with these Naturalizer sneakers . They are so cute and seriously so light and comfy! This whole outfit I would wear everyday if I could! Haha! 

Anyway, we finally started re-doing Carter's room and the storage system in his room. As they grow their needs definitely change in many many ways and that includes his room set up. We will be moving furnitures he has outgrown over to the baby's room and I can't wait to organize both rooms. Ha!! Is it too early be to be nesting at this point? I guess I am about 4 months..... but I can't wait to get the 2 rooms organized. Maybe when I am done I'll post the pictures here. 

Anyway, have an amazing week everyone!! 


COAT - H&M, SIMILAR HERE, HERE & HERE, SPLURGE HERE 
                                       AND I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE HERE
BAG - GUCCI
SNEAKERS C/O NATURALIZER 




0 comments:

Post a Comment