CHILLY CALIFORNIA NIGHTS

January 19, 2016









Jacket ZARA / Similar HERE, HERE, HERE and splurge HERE
Sweater SHOEDAZZLE / Similar HERE and HERE
Skirt c/o URBAN PHILOSOPHY / Similar HERE, HERE and HERE
OTK BOOTS ASOS / Similar HERE and HERE


Happy new week and also a short week guys! It was so nice to be able to spend the 3 day weekend with my boys. We had a fun and relaxing long weekend. I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend too! 

So one of my favorite things to do with my over the knee boots is to wear them with midi skirts and uneven hem skirts.  I just really love the look and it's not something you see all the time. And from there you can totally play with layering, I think that any jacket, coat or cardigan would easily look good with a midi skirt and otk boots combo.  I wore this for a dinner out,  we had some family in town.  The jacket was perfect for the chilly, evening weather. 

Anyway, have a great week guys!! 


xoxo
Ro 





2 comments:

  1. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/01/advance-techniques-bb-101.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete