CASUAL DIGS

February 12, 2015




I am such a lover of boyfriend tees and this particular one I've actually been wanting for a while now, and I just keep forgetting about it. I love the simple black and white print and how cool that it has all the names of my fashion icons. Boyfriend tees are definitely a wardrobe staple because they are so easy and comfy. You can easily dress them up and dress them down. 






This skirt I got from Zara on sale a couple months back and is definitely on rotation. Here's a post I did wearing this same skirt last month but with a more dressed up look. Both top and skirt are just regular woman fit and not maternity and I just got them a size bigger. This coat I am wearing is a part of the "coat hoarding" I did when we went to NYC a few months back and its actually one of my faves. I found the coat selections so much better in NYC where it obviously gets really cold compared to our selection of coats in California. Since it is mostly warm and sunny in Cali, the coats are of course made thinner. But since I live in Northern Cali, it gets pretty darn cold over here. Anyway,  I love the leather buckles and faux fur details of this coat and it's super warm. I also love that it pretty much goes with anything. 

Anyway, it's almost Friday and also a 3 day weekend for some! I hope you guys are having an amazing week so far!! 


Outfit Details: 

Coat Calvin Klein from Century21 New York 
Boyfriend Tee Missguided
Skirt Zara / Similar here and here
Sneakers Asos
Sunglasses Carrera / Similar here 


Kisses, 
Ro 


10 comments:

  1. Boyfriend tees always come in handy and this one is so cool. I love this skirt, looks super good on you, :). http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lady!! Hope you are enjoying your day!

      Delete
  2. Love that skirt!

    http://www.thoughtcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like boyfriend tees. I hate that I can't wear them to work on casual Fridays. It is a true bummer but I will still collect them and wear them during the weekend. Your shirt is cute. The one icon I love whom is missing is Joan Smalls. She is one of my favorite models rights now but hey a t-shirt can only fit just so many iconic names. I think your skirt is terrific. Good to see you, Ro.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true!! That is such a bummer that you can't wear them to work even on casual Fridays. But I get that. And yes, you can just rock them on weekends and holidays! They always come in handy especially on days you just want to be comfy! :) Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous, what a unique find!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Was happy to snag it before it was completely gone! :)

      Delete
  5. I love these tees too because they are so easy to wear with just about everything. And I love your skirt and coat too. You're killing it, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you!! Thank you so much lady!! Kisses!

      Delete