COOL GIFTS FOR HER!!

November 30, 2014
Hi guys! Here it is!! I'm finally able to create a fun little gift guide for the holidays in case you need some more ideas as to what to get the special ladies in your life this season! It's a gift guide under $250.00. There's so much good sales going on this weekend and so much fun things we can get for our loved ones,  I literally had to stop myself or else this guide will be so long and I will be here all day playing online. It is kinda nice because at the same time I am able to browse what deals are out there and browse the cutest stuff to get my family and friends. So here's a few good stuff!! Who knows,  I might keep doing more gift guides till right before Christmas!! :)

Enjoy! 

Ro




8 comments:

  1. sales sales sales these are so tempting and they all look really nice. Thanks for sharing this.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to check them out! I know so much great deals this Thanksgiving!! Hope you were able to snag dome cool pieces! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the fur! I have those Chanel books!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to get those books for me! Love the fur too! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful choice! Love the bag with the hand and the pork for savings :)

    Rosa

    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that piggy bank the cutest!! i would actually love one for myself too! :)

      Delete
  4. The scarves & the watches are my fave!
    Xo, Aida
    www.mylifeinmascara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop with the scarves this season. So much cute designs!! :)

      Delete