PLAYSUITS & OVERALLS AS OF LATE

August 18, 2014










Pleated Overall Romper / Similar here and here and this one I love!
Crossbody Bag Rebecca Minkoff via Nordstrom/ Similar here
Sneakers Asos
Sunglasses Micheal Kors/ Similar here and here
Watch Michael Kors/ Similar here

There are so many different kinds and styles of playsuits, overalls and jumpsuits and I think I  officially love all of them now. From the casual denim ones to the structured dressy ones there's just something about them that seems to make it more fun, chicer, edgier and they are just so easy. Seems like I have replaced summer dresses with the lately. I am wearing this one with a black cage cropped top because it's once again over 100 degrees over here. 

Anyway, hope you guys all have a fantastic week!! Happy Monday! 


Xo
Ro 







0 comments:

Post a Comment