LOST & FOUND

August 20, 2014







Top My closet/ Similar here  splurge  here 
Denims H&M / Similar here and here
Heels Asos
Necklace c/o Twininas
Sunglasses Burberry/ Similar here and here


This is a shoot we did that I have completely forgotten. I was going through the photos in my computer and found them. And since I love white on white especially with this destroyed denim, I thought I would post and share anyway. :) You can easily take this outfit form day to night and would still be chic. Decided to use a neutral colored bag and let the amazing necklace statement piece stand out. 

Hope you guys are having an amazing week! :) 


Kisses,
Ro



1 comments:

  1. I read that "All White" is trending this fall.....
    Great post!!

    ~Tab
    humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete