LAYERING

January 6, 2014











Pom Beanie Urban Philosophy on sale! 
Wasted Mind Pullover Urban Philosophy on sale! 
White Pocket Top Urban Philosophy
Leather Track Pants Piper via Nordstrom / Similar here and here 

Hope you guys all had a great weekend! Mine was really nice. Seems like things are starting to settle back in to our regular schedule and I'm taking advantage and enjoying it. Trying to do a lot of "me" time doing the little things I love, things I couldn't do when our schedules get so crazy. I love curling up in my sofa and read books while I enjoy my favorite candles. I have scented candles in every room in my house. It just makes every room so much cozier and nicer.  Other things I really enjoy doing are looking at interior decorating inspirations, thrifting and vintage shopping. I really value having this time for myself, It's very therapeutic. I think we all should take  time everyday even for just 30 minutes to an hour to have that "alone" time and do what we like. I think it nourishes the soul! 

Now on to my outfit details! I love every single piece I'm wearing on this post. I just love layering!! You can play and do so much with it, change it up depending on  your style mood. Especially with cold weather, it's a great way to bundle up but still be stylish. This wasted mind pullover is a perfect piece for layering. It's light weight and cropped with this really cool back detail. This is also a fun way to dress up these leather joggers. These joggers and track pants, they really are so comfy they are slowly creeping up to my "favorites list". :) 



Xo
Ro






0 comments:

Post a Comment