California Sun

January 9, 2014
 








Cardigan H&M
Tiger Print Top Urban Philosophy
Shorts Forever21
Shoes Nine West (old)
Sun glasses Michael Kors
California Necklace Urban Philosophy
Blake Ring Set Urban Philosophy

Hope you guys are all having an amazing week! The sun was actually out when we shot these pictures and the sun felt good! I live in Northern California where it gets pretty cold! Southern California is where it's usually around the perfect 70-80 degree weather. But where I am, when it's summer it gets really hot and when it's winter it gets really cold - for Cali. But we don't get snow, blizzards or tornados so I'm not complaining at all!
I was uploading and working on these pictures and I kept thinking of the song Sweater Weather! That song seems to be so perfect for these pictures!! I love how chill that song is. Mmmm makes me think of summer... tropical...white sand... and the beach!

(I hate the beach
But I stand in California with my toes in the sand
                                         Use the sleeves of my sweater

Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high waisted shorts, oh...)

Hope this inspires you to think bright, happy, tropical thoughts especially those whose weather is just freezing cold and frigid! 

xo
Ro



0 comments:

Post a Comment