CHEERS TO 2014!

January 3, 2014
                               









Fedora Hat Urban Outfitters / Similar here
Top H&M
Jeans Hudson Jeans via Nordstrom / Similar here
Booties Zara
Bracelets Urban Philosophy
Blake Ring Set Urban Philosophy
Margaux Rings Urban Philosophy
Gold Posh Band Urban Philosophy

Hope everyone had an amazing New Year's!! Me and the hubby sure did. I love, love the holidays and this time of the year. New Year to me is just all about fresh start and new beginnings!! Makes me look back and reflect on the previous year, re-set my goals and and focus on the things that really matter. Last year was a great year but also a weird one. Learned so many new things and thankful for it. I am so inspired and excited for 2014!! Lots of great things coming!! Cheers to health, wealth & happiness!! 



Xo
Ro





0 comments:

Post a Comment