SWEATER WEATHER

November 23, 2013






Sweater c/o Urban Philosophy
Moto Pants c/o Urban Philosophy
Shoes Zara
Purse Prada / Similar ones here

We took these pictures back again in Napa. It was so, so windy and we all know that sometimes it is a challenge to take pictures when the wind isn't cooperating. But I'll take wind than rain for sure!
This Fall, nothing can be more comfy and effortless than knit sweaters! I love that there are so many cute designs to choose from now. You can usually just throw them on with pants and bam! - you're done! I decided to go all black here with these a-mazing Moto Pants!!! They are by far my favorite and I would wear them everyday if I can! They are super comfy, great material and love the faux leather details! And you really can't beat the price! It's definitely a big winner in my books!





0 comments:

Post a Comment