Let's take a stroll

November 19, 2013







Wide Brim Fedora c/o Urban Philosophy
Top H&M (Men's section)
Moto Pants Armani/ Similar here and similar faux here
Purse c/o Urban Philosophy
Shoes Shoemint
Sunnies Michael Kors

We took a little stroll on this strip here in Lincoln and love all these little antique shops! When it comes to interior decorating, I really love mixing antique pieces with modern pieces. It just gives the space so much more character! I used to just love ultra modern clean spaces and hated anything old! But I've found my middle zen in decorating! Now I love things with history and it really does make your modern space so much more unique and warm. Can't wait to share  some bits of my space here hopefully sometime soon! What inspires you when comes to decorating your space?

xo,
Ro


0 comments:

Post a Comment