Plaid & Braids

November 25, 2013



Of course, I'm talking while crossing the street!! :P




Coat H&M 
Sweater Nordstroms /Similar Here
Liquid (Faux) Leather Pants c/o Urban Philosophy
Purse Prada 
Shoes Converse via Nordstroms
Sunnies Burberry / Similar here 

Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend!! Mine was filled with visiting with family and DIY building these super rad, heavy duty clothing racks. They are made of metal piping and distressed wood. So I would say it was a super fun and productive weekend! Me and Mark are not handy people who can just build and fix anything. So we were lucky enough to get some help from visiting relatives this weekend! They are almost done and looking really cool! 
Now about this outfit, again one of my favorite looks this fall! This plaid coat is everything!! Was also my first time to play with french braiding my hair and it actually was not so bad! So I think I'll definitely be playing and practicing more with different fun styles. For some reason I think blonde can get away more with dirty, messy hair and I'm loving it! :)

Xo, 
Ro







0 comments:

Post a Comment