NAPA, YOU JUST DON'T DISAPPOINT!

November 27, 2013






Jacket Target
Top My closet
Moto Pants Urban Philosophy
Shoes Shoe Mint
Purse Zara
Sunnies Carerra / Similar here

We took another trip to Napa Valley with some of our family that's visiting. And we enjoyed the beautiful scenery, great wine and food Napa has to offer.  There's always new places to go, to I don't think we'll ever run out. But of course we also have our regular stops we go to. One of them is the restaurant REDD. The food is truly scrumptious!! The kitchen is very consistent and always dish out the most delicious food! I attached some pictures too. If you guys go to Napa you should try them out! The picture of the brick building I posted is from Castello di Amorosa. A real castle transported from Italy!! Yes, it is pretty A-mazing!!! You can do a tour and wine tasting and they actually have pretty decent wines. 
I decided to dress pretty comfy. Again with these Moto Pants, it's like wearing leggings but looks so much cooler than leggings!! It's so effortless, it's perf! Threw on this lose white top I've had and this super cute jacket I found  at target last year, on sale!! It's so cute, that was certainly a good find! 
Anyway, it's thanksgiving week and hope you guys are all ready for this holiday!! 

Xo, 
Ro




0 comments:

Post a Comment