SILK SKIRT, ARE YOU ON BOARD WITH THIS TREND?

July 11, 2019
 






Top Zara - sold out / Similar here
Skirt Zara - sold out / Similar here, here, and here
Belt Bag - All Saints
Sneakers c/o Naturalizer - sold out


Hi guys! How are you and how have you been spending your Summer so far? Hope you guys are all having a wonderful time.
As for us, we are having a blast with the kids! Lots of outdoor fun and lots of changes and new things for our family. Cole started crawling and he is crawling really fast!! Everyday the speed increases and and I am so unprepared for it. It's a great thing don't get me wrong but also nothing at home has been baby proofed!! So on Monday night Mark had to get gates and get them up...it will definitely change the dynamics especially he is already after Carter's toys! Anyways, we also have new classes and camp for Carter. Just lots of new stuff going on for our little family. Everyday we look forward to swim and sun on our skin.
 If it weren't for Cole's nap times we'd probably be out all day. :)

Anyway, I'm definitely loving that midi skirts are back! What do you guys think about the silk skirt trend? I do love it! It's so fun to dress them up or down and you can wear them all year long.
Also I just wanted to share how much I love this belt bag from All Saints. I really like the stud holes on the strap, I think it gives it such an edgy feel and look. 

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday! What are your plans for the weekend?


xo,
Ro



0 comments:

Post a Comment