MAMA TO BE (X2), REASONS WHY I'M CELEBRATING NOW!

August 15, 2018

Hi guys! These are photos we took while I was still 9 months pregnant. 39 weeks to be exact. 
As you know I have always been a fan of slogan tees and when I saw this super cute Tee, I thought it was so perfect! 
Not only perfect for the obvious reason that I will become a mom again to another human but perfect because I wanted to share with you reasons why I'm celebrating being a "Mama to be" again this 2nd time around.
And before I continue I just wanted to tell you a little bit about this cute slogan Tee from Isabella Oliver It is maternity fit so it's bigger on the belly area, which is nice because it gives your bump room to grow.
And also  to mark Isabella Oliver's15th anniversary, they designed this Blake Maternity Tee in partnership with Maternal Health Charity Every Mother Counts. 50% of the net proceeds from the sales of this Blake Tee will be donated to the charity to aid their efforts in making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother everywhere.
So not only will you own a cute and super comfortable Tee, you're also contributing to a good cause. And that sounds like a double win to me!!





NOW, ON TO THE REASONS WHY I'M CELEBRATING BEING A MAMA TO BE THIS TIME AROUND:

1. It was another chance for me to experience the miracle of life growing inside of me for the last time. I seriously didn't think we would get pregnant again but we really wanted another one. So when we found out, we were ecstatic! 

2. Celebrating and truly grateful for making it to 9 months of pregnancy with no complications 


3. Celebrating the blessing that Carter will have a sibling to grow up with and share everything with

4. Celebrating our growing family. I can't wait to make new memories and experiences with them. 


5. Celebrating Life and Health!!!!

6. Celebrating being a mom and how I get a chance everyday for a do over,  to make things better especially when we're having rough days. I have the next day to fix things with them and keep working on becoming a better mom.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. 
Cole decided to come 1 week early which was great because we were all ready to meet him. We are all home now, healing and enjoying our new little addition to the family. 

I linked everything I am wearing below.


PURSE CLARE V. ,  Super cute PINK ONE HERE, BLACK ONE HERE
SANDALS NORDSTROM


xo,
Ro



https://rstyle.me/n/c74dpd5fmw

0 comments:

Post a Comment