PERFECT MULES FOR FALL

October 6, 2015








Top Zara
Mules c/o Go Jane
Bag Saint Laurent (Ysl), different colors here, here and here

Well this week it actually cools down here a little. Just enough to wear jeans really! Haha! And then on the weekend we are back up at 90 plus degrees again. So I will take temps at 80s and 70s for sure. Has it cooled down where you are? 

Anyway, I must say that I love every piece I am wearing on this post. Just has a little twist on the basics for the season . Love the style of the this tunic. These jeans are so comfy and I really love the wash. I'm really liking the Blank NYC jeans lately. All their styles are on point, they are soft and it doesn't really break the bank. And these mules!!! I am so glad I found them, the style and color are perfect,  I can pretty much wear them with everything and you wouldn't even believe the price!! I'll definitely be putting in some miles on these this Fall. If you have not heard of Go Jane, they are an online boutique that has so much cute stuff and nothing in that store breaks the bank. They stay on top of the trend and oh!!- Don't forget to check out their wide variety of shoes collection! Go Jane has always been on my list of go-to stores to check all the time. You can always find stylish pieces and you really can't beat the prices! 

Have you guys gotten your Fall basics yet? 

Xoxo
Ro





0 comments:

Post a Comment