WORK AND PLAY IN DTLA

September 11, 2015
 







Top Saks Off 5th on SALE! 
Skirt She Inside
Heels Go Jane
Sunnies Forever 21

This was the 2nd day of our Socal stay. I had an appointment in DTLA so we took that opportunity 

to 

play and explore a little the Downtown LA area. They have been working on re-vamping the area 

and 

there are now so many cool restaurants and stores around.  So that was a lot of fun! Of course one 

day is not even enough to explore the areas in DTLA.  We also walked around Abbot Kinney and I 

really loved that whole strip. They had so many cool stores. One of them I was able to take a pic 

below and I just couldn't remember the name of this super cute store. They had all the baby toys and 

decor I want for Carter.  A lot of the stuff I want for his room are mostly coming from UK and only a 

few stores here in the US are carrying them. And this one particular store had most of them!! But I 

was not able to take a pic of the kids area... but here is a glimpse of what they have. 



More to come! Hope you guys are enjoying your week! 



xo
Ro



4 comments:

  1. This is why I'm in love with SheInside! They always have the best skirts and for a bargain. You look stunning mama and in love with this entire look!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have really cute skirts and everything is just a crazy deal. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Always exciting shopping for baby. I remember the days, :))). I think UK definitely has a lot more things than the US, sadly so. Have a great week, you look fab!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! And yes, it sure is fun to shop for baby stuff!! Didn't understand that so much before but now I definitely do! :) Enjoy your day lady!

      Delete