MOVIE NIGHT IN MY NEW FAVORITE MAXI

May 22, 2015








Hi guys! I guess today is a TGIF day! With the new baby,  all the days just all seem like a blur. Well I 

hope you guys all had a great week! 

On these post,  I was  9 months pregnant and when you are that far along,  all you can think about is 

being comfortable. And thanks once again to my Bump Style Box! My box included this amazing 

maxi dress, it's so soft and I really love the cut, where it gets really flowy on the bottom. Love the 

color and the fabric feels really luxurious.  It. is. so. comfortable. 

Decided to wear this for a night out with Mark to a dinner and to watch a movie before the baby 

came. It was the perfect dress and this is certainly a piece you can wear over and over. 


Bump Style Box is a pretty cool styling service for the expectant mothers. Especially for the ones that 

do not have the time to shop or just really don't know what to wear while pregnant. You get your own 

stylist and they ship different pieces to you and you get to try them on in the comfort of your home. 

You keep what you like and you return what you don't. Easy peasy! 


This is the third outfit I am wearing from my box. If you want to see the first and 2nd outfit I wore 

and put together adding my own flare (of course!) you can click here and here.


Anyway, my sis and mom and little niece are flying in for a visit this weekend to meet baby Carter! I 

am so excited and can't wait for them to meet the babe. Hope you all have an amazing weekend!



Outfit Details:

Dress c/o Bump Style Box
Purse Gucci / Similar and I linked more affordable ones too! here, here, here
Sandals Saks off 5th on SALE!
Sunglasses Chloe



xo, 
Ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment