CLASSIC WITH A TWIST

May 11, 2015

Hi guys! First of all I just wanted to say happy Mother's day to all the moms out there! I hope you 

guys had a nice and special day yesterday and got spoilt rotten because you deserve it!! :)

Anyway, these past few days have been extra extra windy so forgive my wild hair on these photos! 



I wanted to start this post by saying that during this whole pregnancy, this is the first time I've worn a 

maternity skirt and goodness, how comfortable they are! I've always just sort of ignored the skirts and 

I wish I hadn't. All the fun outfits I could have put together with them. On this particular look, I wore 

it with a very structured crop top. The top is not maternity, it's a regular woman size but just in a 

bigger size. I figured since the maternity skirt goes up and covers the belly, a crop top would be a fun 

top to wear with it. And since it's the classic black and gray color combo, I thought that a bright pop 

of color would be fun! My new favorite heels!! ... and yes I want them in every color! 









So I truly want to say thanks to Bump Style Box that introduced me to maternity skirts!! If it wasn't 

for them I would have had no clue as to what I was missing. If you have not heard of them, they are a 

maternity boutique that sends designer fashion straight to your door. You fill out your profile on their 

website and their stylist picks out items  that fit your style profile and sends them directly to your 

door. 

Then you get to try them out in the comfort of your own home, in your own time, keep what you like 

and send back 

what you don't. I mean... that's a pretty Ah-mazing deal if you ask me!! :) Especially if you are super 

busy expectant mom who does not have time to shop or just really don't know what to wear during 

pregnancy, it's like having your own personal stylist and shopper! 


I got my first box from them and totally loved almost all of it. I got 5 pieces of clothing. I love 4 of 

them and will be sending 1 back. You'll definitely see me style them here on the blog. 

So if you are an expecting mom or know anyone that is expecting, check out Bump Style Box  

because you really can't beat having your own personal stylist/ shopper and the convenience it brings 

is pretty priceless! :) 



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top H&M / Similar here , here or here

Skirt c/o Bump Style Box

Heels ShopRoxx 

Clutch Asos

Sunnies Michael Kors/ Similar here



Xoxo
Ro 


2 comments:

  1. The skirt looks comfy and I love the grey top. Those shoes tho, beautiful. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog. You look so beautiful :)

    so I kiss you, I invite you to my blog

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete