DRESSING IT DOWN

April 30, 2015
 







In love with these thin metal chokers.




Well it's almost the end of the week again, I'm not sure if it's just me or do you guys feel it just flying by too? Right now I have less than a week and a half before my due date and I have not really felt any contractions what so ever. I wonder if baby C will arrive on time. Although I am definitely feeling more tired and uncomfortable in these last few weeks left. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share this casual look with you. I love light jackets like this one from Fevrie Fashion because you can easily dress it up or down and it is perfect for layering. So you can totally wear it at least for 2 seasons. I decided to just wear it with this gray t-shirt and my destroyed denim shorts and some heels. For maternity clothes, I think it's always good to invest in some good maternity jeans and since it is now Spring and with Summer on its way, I think it's a great idea to invest on a destroyed/ ripped denim shorts, because they are the most basic.  I can't even tell you how many time I have worn this pair. Also wearing my current favorite red mini bucket bag for some fun pop of color. 

Do you guys have any fun plans for this weekend? I'd love to hear about it!! :)


Outfit Details:

Jacket c/o Fevrie Fashion 
T-Shirt Asos/ Similar here and here
Shorts Pea in the Pod Maternity/ Similar here , here and here
Heels Zara/ Similar here and here
Bag Rebecca Minkoff  - on SALE!





Xo
Ro 









0 comments:

Post a Comment