MOCK TOPS & HIGH WAIST BOTTOMS

August 22, 2014










Top (Dress) Forever21/ Similar here 
High Waist Denim Shorts Forever 21/ Similar here and here
Shoes / I like this, this and a splurge on this baby!
Sunglasses Burberry / Similar here


TGIF guys! So I didn't think I'd ever love mock tops or turtle necks. I wore them but don't really "love" them. But that has completely changed as of late. I am obsessed with mock tops especially wearing them with everything high waist. Still in search for the perfect white mock top, short sleeves or sleeveless. I seem to always think that basic pieces are always so easy to find. But to find a really good quality basic piece is actually hard to find. 

Anyway, hope you guys have an amazing weekend! Follow me over on my instagram and I will be posting lots of pics from this weekend. 


Xo
Ro




1 comments:

  1. Love the top/dress! You definitely can't go wrong with classic stripes. I love dresses that can be versatile like that! So many possibilities!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete