EFFORTLESS IN THESE STRIPED TROUSERS

August 13, 2014








Top TJ Maxx/ This is cute  here and here - on SALE!
Trousers Mango on SALE!
Heels Zara / Similar Here or here
Sunnies Michael Kors/ Similar here or here 


Did you guys see all the details of these striped trousers? The details are so awesome it's why it's my favorite. It has a cool print and cut, I love the front pleats and the zipper pockets with ivory trims. All of these details make these pants unique. The quality is great too and YES, it is ON SALE! :D It's a definite score! It is so comfortable, it's perfect for bopping around or for busy on-the-go days. You can easily dress it up or down. I'll definitely be wearing these with flats and sneakers too! 

Well I'm sure you guys have had one of those days where you have so much to do and you don't even know where to start and you're already out of time? Well, that is me today! So I'll keep this short and hope you guys liked the photos! :) 



Xo

Ro





3 comments:

  1. Those are by far the cutest striped pants I have seen in a while, not to mention the best use of them! Love them with the heels, killin' it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! So glad you love this!! :) Pants are so comfy too!!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Super cute and casual! The pants are amaze.

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete