GETTING PLAYFUL THIS SUMMER

July 17, 2014










 Dress Pixie Market
Pearl Choker Pixie Market
Purse Versace / Similar here, here and here
Sunglasses Salvatore Ferragamo
Heels Asos or theses will be cute here, here, here , herehere

Hello loves! As you know I love my clean, chic neutrals but I definitely love my prints and colors too! Especially this Summer, there are so many fun prints, patterns and textures out to try and play with.  This dress is one that stood out for me. It's so so cute and unique with the floral print and bright colors. Has the nice scuba material. And I know it's that time for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, outdoor parties and all other summer events and I think this is another dress that would be perfect for all of that. It's fun, it's fresh and still very chic. I also included above some ideas on the different fun shoes you can wear with it, lace up heels should work too! 


Hope you enjoyed this post! :)

Xo
Ro






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress, beautiful print, perfect summer look! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Nice look pretty lady!!! :)))

    ~HumbleBeauty
    humblebeauty29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you showcased the blue in the dress with the blue bag, my eyes are on the yellow. Cobalt blue and bright yellow look so pretty together, and even prettier on you. Great outfit! :)

    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! They do look very pretty together! It was hard to decide which color I wanted to hi-light and you are the sweetest!! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy colourful summer. I love it..

    ReplyDelete