CULOTTES KIND OF A MONDAY

July 21, 2014










 Top Zara on sale!
Wide leg cullotes Zara / Similar here  on sale!
Clutch Urban Philosophy on Sale!
Sunglasses Chloe
Shoes Similar here and here
Snake Chain Bracelet Chloe and Isabel
Pearl Choker Pixie Market

Sale season is in full bloom! Almost all the stores, big or small have crazy amazing deals!! I have not been to Zara lately but recently checked out their sale and oh my!! Found a ton of cool pieces, some really good basics and some trendy ones too. So I will be posting them here in the coming days and other scores I've found in other stores too! 
Let's talk about these wide leg culottes.  I was not so sure about them at first but as soon as I tried them on I pretty much fell in love. It is so so comfy and you can totally dress it up or down with sneakers, Birkenstock or your favorite sliders. On this post I decided to wear it with this blush tank, keeping it clean, simple and chic. 
What about you? Have you been finding a lot of good stuff too? Do tell!



Xo
Ro






0 comments:

Post a Comment