NO LOITERING ON LIBRARY STEPS

March 20, 2014
 









My duck face! :) 


Sweatshirt Urban Philosophy
Leather Leggings Armani/ Similar here  and here
Shoes Zara
Sunglasses Burberry
Watch Michael Kors/ Similar here
Blue Plaid Shirt Husband's closet :) 


Hi guys! And happy 1st day of spring!! Just by saying saying that, instantly puts a smile on my face. So this outfit and shoot finally made it to my blog! The Library close to my place is one of my favorite spots to shoot. And the pieces I'm wearing have been my go-to. They are all great and comfy pieces. But now that it's officially Spring, more reason for me  to stir away from wearing all black! I have been browsing Spring collections from my favorite stores and designers and  o.m.g.  ..... There's SO much good stuff!! When seasons change I don't always feel like I have to change my whole wardrobe, but this Spring is one of the rare occasions where I just want to get rid of everything and start fresh with all the new amazing spring pieces. Taking "Spring cleaning" to its entire literal meaning! Ha! Are any of you guys feeling the same way? :)


xo
Ro 

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to recreate this look but with some heels! Love it!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That would look super cute!! Definitely would love to see when you have it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete