A TOURIST IN MY OWN CITY FOR A DAY

March 24, 2014
















Sunnies Burberry / Similar here
Cuffs and bracelets Urban Philosophy

Took a day and headed out to Old Town with my great friend to shoot pics for him and me. It was such a blast. I saw a lot of spots/ little pockets I've never been to before or even knew existed. I guess I just don't really go to that side of the town much. I love exploring new places and trying new and different kinds of food. It was also the perfect day to do it since it was so gorgeous out! And yes, this maxi dress I am in love with!! For the dress lovers out there, we all know how comfy maxi dresses are, but to find the perfect one with a lot of fabric, cool style and design is not that easy to come by, at least not in my books.  I am 5'8 tall and I usually want my maxi dresses to be floor length and that usually is an issue.  This maxi dress satisfies all that I love with maxi dresses and it surely is one of my faves!!

Any great fashion finds for you guys this las weekend? :)


Xo
Ro









8 comments:

  1. I love long dresses. Holds figure of body just right. Nice accessories they flow with the dress and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics! Your dress looks perfect on you!


    www.bravobravofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your maxi dress is amazing! Such a great look!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you love it!! Definitely a fave of mine ;)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress!

    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete