The calm before the storm

November 6, 2013



Romper c/o Urban Philosophy
Shoes JC via Nasty gal
Chambray Top c/o Urban Philosophy
Sunnies Burberry Similar here
Shea Necklace c/o Urban Philosophy
Bracelets c/o Urban Philosophy

Just wanted to do a quick post! I still can't believe that it's already November. Time definitely flew by this year! Today I'm starting to feel like it's the calm before the storm!! The calm before everything goes insanely nuts!!! I'm sure November and December gets pretty crazy for everyone! My work's busiest season will be this next 2 months and we happen to have tons of family and friends coming to visit this year!! We're super excited to see everyone! Our house is pretty much fully booked up all November and December with company! So I am gearing up and have tons of organizing to do in hopes that everything will go smoothly as planned......or not! Haha, either ways it's an amazing time of the year I am sure we will all have a blast!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment