Fall Obesessions

November 2, 2013






Trousers H&M Similar here and here
Sunnies Michael Kors 
Purse Prada (San Francisco) Similar here
Shoes Zara
Knuckle Rings c/o Urban Philosophy
Bracelets c/o Urban Philosophy
Watch Michael Kors via Nordstroms

This Fall, there are SO many trends I'm obsessing with!!I might just say I love all of them!!! From the casual graphic tees, track pants all the way to faux leather everything and faux fur everything! And don't even get me started on shoes and purses! Haha! So right now lets talk about plaid & tartans. I'd say I wouldn't have a problem owning the plaid print in every piece. On this post I wore it with a classic white Tuxedo Top. Love Tuxedo tops as it give your basic classic piece a little bit of edge and more chic to it. These pants would be great too of course with booties and go casual with your favorite sneakers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment