ROSE AND RED

December 1, 2017



Hi Guys!! I know it has been a while since I have been here. I hope you guys are all doing fabulous especially now that it's the Holiday season.  There are just so many things to be grateful for. 
I decided to take a little break from blogging and just focus on Carter mostly. He is only at this age now and they grow up so fast so I really just wanted to put all the time in that I can with him. 
It has been such an amazing ride.  
We have also moved our whole family back to Socal from Norcal. And it has taken  a lot longer for us to get settled than I thought it would. But it is so so so nice to live closer to family!! 


This Thanksgiving Holiday, we kept it pretty small  and this was the outfit I wore for Thanksgiving dinner. I linked them below and similar ones. But I promise you this outfit did not break the bank! 
 I am so happy with the Fall colors this year!!  Ha! Being red as one of my fave color this season. I am also loving all the textures I am seeing being mixed and matched.  What about you guys? Which Fall color is your favorite?


In the past couple of weeks we have been doing a lot of Holiday stuff with Carter. I guess with his age being 2 he can totally understand so much more now than last year. 
This year,  he understands Christmas a little bit more and it's seriously so much fun! I now get to tell him about Santa. He so enjoys all the Christmas lights all over town and outside our neighborhood and he says "Mommy!! It's Christmas time!!" :D :D :D With the biggest, most excited eyeballs I have ever seen. Haha! He is actually  in charge of turning on all our Christmas lights every day. 
Anyway, I included some pics below of my boys (Carter and Mark) from Thanksgiving  night. 
We had a wonderful time with Mark's family.
What did you guys end up doing on Thanksgiving? Did you guys find amazing deals and scored amazing finds? 




Top |  Similar here and here
Pants | here and I also like this one here
Shoes | here and here


Carter's outfit is from Zara Kids



xo, 

Ro



0 comments:

Post a Comment