NEUTRAL KNITS FOR FALL

November 24, 2015
 




Hi guys! On today's post I am wearing key basic pieces you'd want to have in your closet this Fall. 

1. Comfy Cardigan that is perfect for layering. You can get the most use out of a neutral color because it easily goes with everything. You don't have to break the bank to be able to stock up on cute cardigans and knits. I know they all add up so fast! But this one I am wearing is from CHOIES and they have so many  cute ones to choose from and it literally won't break your bank. 

2.Neutral colored Scarf. This is also great for layering and it goes with any color or pattern you are wearing. 






3. The perfect destroyed boyfriend jeans. When on the go, they are so so comfy you'll really appreciate having them on. With all the shopping you have to do this holiday season, you can throw on any pair of flats, snickers or trainers with a pair of boyfriend's and you are set to go from am to pm. You can also easily dress it up with your favorite heels or heeled boots. 








4. A nice cuff/bracelet to accessorize with. It super easy and always finishes off your look. It's chic and it seems like you carefully thought about your whole outfit and that you put in more effort than your really did ;)  
This one I am wearing is from The Peach Box. (Get 15% off with code tbp-twentyeightvia) It's the rose gold buckle bangle. I really love the styles of jewelries they have. They are super on point and the quality is really really nice for a reasonable price. I definitely recommend them especially if you are looking for gifts for you and your girls! 

5. Your favorite Sunnies of course!! 

6. And a nude-ish colored pointy heels. This one I am wearing is more like peachy. A nude color, pale pink or peach, just staying under the neutral tones is a good investment because again it will easily go with any outfit and wearable all year round. 

I love owning key basics and having them in my closet because it literally makes dressing up everyday so much easier!!





Well geesh, I think that "mommy brain" has literally kicked in and I have not had my phone with me in the last 2 days and so I am so sorry I am so behind on responding on my instagram and am definitely missing you guys' posts!!! I know I can't even believe I left my phone at home 2 consecutive days!!!  I will have to make sure to play catch up today. Yesterday we headed out to Apple Hill with the family. It's a place full of apple orchards. We had my favorite apple donuts and some blueberry pie and apple cider. We also were able to take really great pics of the kids!! :)
I seriously love this time of the year! 

Cardigan c/o CHOIES
Jeans ZARA / Similar HERE and splurge HERE
Scarf FOREVER21 (sold out) / Similar HERE, HERE and HERE
Cuff c/o THE PEACH BOX (Get 15% OFF with code tbp-twentyeightvia)
Heels SCHUTZ SHOES / Similar HERE, HERE,  HERE, and splurge HERE and HERE




0 comments:

Post a Comment