BASICS

August 22, 2015







Top Nordstrom / Similar here
Shorts H&M / Similar here
Bag Marc Jacobs / Different color here and here - this one is on SALE!
Sandals Sam Edelman / Similar here, here, here and here
Sunnies F21

Some days just call for basics. It's always good to have really good quality basic pieces in your closet.   Our basics become our go-tos even for the laziest days or getting dressed up and wearing them with our bold statement pieces. Either ways, they are mostly comfortable and we love them. So to invest on a nice quality with the perfect little detail you need is definitely a win! This shirt from Nordys is the perfect gray V-neck shirt! It's low neck and super soft!! This Summer most of my denim shorts came from H&M. It's a really good source to get denim shorts. They have all the cool new styles and they fit great! If you are like me, I go though them a lot and could pretty much live in them everyday. 

These past few days we have been spending quality time with my family in Southern California. Carter has done amazing on our drive and so far on the whole trip. Most of my family have not met him so this was the perfect time to do our first little trip with him and plus it's my birthday too and I wanted to spend it this year with them. Carter has just been smiling and just enjoying everyone and all the places we take him. He has been such a trooper, we are so lucky and thankful. It's crazy though I feel like he grew a lot physically on this trip. Haha! These little humans grow so fast and they are so much fun!! 









xo
Ro

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you. I'm sure it was so fun spending it with your family. I agree, some days just call for basics. You look nice and comfy. Nice that your lil man is having fun on the trip as well, :).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Idu! Might be time to move back to local ;) Hope you are having a nice weekend!

      Delete