SPRING, PLEASE COME SOONER!

February 27, 2015
 






TGIF everyone!! 
Another week has gone by and of course I am looking forward to another weekend! :D Lots of running around and organizing to do for me and Mark but it's all going to be fun! 
Not sure about you guys but I think I am super ready for Spring and for the sun to come back and feel that sunshine on my skin! I was running errands last week and saw this coat and it totally hit me! I'm finally craving some bright colors, pastels and mostly the sun and a tropical vacation!!








 But for now I am definitely on the look out for more brights and pastels to throw in to my daily wardrobe.  

We are also now slowly putting together the Nursery. I seriously love all things interior design. It's probably my number 1 passion. I love working on blank, plain walls and empty spaces and slowly creating and building it to a really nice, cool space. If you follow me on instagram then you have seen my post on the drapes being up now. (Just the drapes :) I still have a lot to do!) I was having such a hard time taking a good photo since the sun was so bright and I had to take a photo of the window to show the drapes. So anyway the photo appeared dark being my phone cam was against the sunlight. So in short it didn't really do justice on the room and how cute those drapes were. The room is actually super bright with the a big window, which is perfect. I'll keep taking photos of the progress and I can't wait to show you guys once it is all done. And maybe by that time, I would have developed a better skill on how to take photos with bright direct sunlight... 

Well I can't wait to get out the door. The sun is actually out  today and the weather seems a little nicer, not too cold. I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!! :)


Outfit Details:

Coat Nordstrom
Maternity Jeans H&M
Purse Prada / Similar here and here
Loafers Forever21 / Similar here 
Sunglasses Rayban
Beanie Husband's closet / Similar here and here


Xo,
Ro





11 comments:

  1. LOve that coat!!! I clicked the link and thought it was going to cost mega bucks, I was pleasantly surprised at the price. Love this look. Michelle @ www.thatblackchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's actually very reasonable priced and really really nice! I highly recommend this coat!! :)

      Delete
  2. Too cute! I love the loafers --I was shocked to see they're from F21! They look so expensive!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right??! They are nailing it with their flats right now!! :)

      Delete
  3. What! You seem to have gotten bigger since your last post. But still super cute. I love the coat, so different. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well the babe has certainly popped out! I think it just depends on what I am wearing. Sometimes the bump looks small and then it looks so big with tighter, smaller sizes :) Thanks girl!

      Delete
  4. Ahh loveee the coat! Perfect for this awkward "waiting for spring" transition!

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so so right! "The awkward waiting for Spring" transition! :) This coat is pretty perfect for it! :)

      Delete
  5. you look fantastic Ro! Love your coat and the loafers from F21 are lovely too!Cant wait for the weather to improve xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much gorgeous!! I know I really can 't wait for some more sunshine! :)

      Delete