CHUNKY, CHUNKY SCARVES

January 7, 2015



Yep, definitely one of my favorite pair of boots this season. It's not not completely flat heeled but it doesn't have the high stiletto heels as well. So it's really just a comfy pair you can wear out and about.  I also love the whole structure and design details of it. 






I really  love this (faux) fur clutch. It's so different and it's really great for adding a layer of texture to your whole look!


Outfit details: 

Scarf H&M / Similare here and here
Sweater dress Mango ON SALE!  / Similar here  and I like this one too
Boots Aldo / Similar here, here, here and  I really like this too
Clutch Zara / Similar here and here
Sunglasses Chloe / Similar here


Chunky, Chunky, blanket scarves!! Oh how I love them! I think out of all the different styles of scarves, the chunky blanket style is my fave! It just looks so cozy and somewhat so effortless with the hair tucked, or on a messy pony tail, or a messy bun.  I decided to wear this scarf with this awesome and super comfy sweater dress form Mango (which is on crazy sale by the way). With this growing baby bump I have been trying to find clothes that I can wear comfortably now and still be able to wear after pregnancy. And these cocoon style dresses and shift dresses are so perfect for it. I just don't want to invest on about 5 months worth of clothes you can only wear when you are pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I also love the more fitting maternity ones that show off the bump but I try to keep a balance. I always believe in 50% splurging and 50% practicality. 
I've also been wanting to try out a different shade of lipstick I've never used before and that's more of the chocolate, coffee colored shade. Finally tried the ones from Nars, they have a lot of shades to choose from. From light to dark and I really like this one I am using which is the Deborah shade. 


How's your week going so far? Have you guys tried on any new lips shades for the new Year? If so I'd love to hear which ones!! :) 


Xo
Ro







12 comments:

  1. You are so chic! Just perfect!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots! You look great in them:)

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit, I love the scarf and the dress and I agree with you about dress for pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, that scarf looks beautiful :) Kirsten

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the look! Very simple but chic!

    http://www.sapphirebrushstrokes.com/2015/01/outdoor-spaces-and-cabannas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love this look!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this outfit is sooo cute!! I love your boots and bag especially ;) you look amazing! <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look! love the colors of your maxi scraf.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and style girl!!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look! I love that clutch as well, and the fact that it has a strap makes it so much easier to carry!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your scarf - very well combined!
    Great blog by the way!
    Victoria | GlamFizz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning boots & I love the scarf & bag with that dress! I'm a sucker for a chunky scarf too! x

    ReplyDelete