WEARING STRIPES 2 WAYS | PART 1

October 8, 2014










Hat Urban Outfitters/ Similar here and here
Top H&M/ Similar here 
Pants H&M/ Similar here and  here
Shoes / Similare here and I also like this
Sunglasses Rayban
Pearl Ring Baublebar

We all love our basics and we all love our stripes. Combine both and you get this top! This top is definitely one of my easiest go-tos when on the go or in a hurry to get out the door. It pretty much goes with everything! So I can' help it so I'm styling this top here on the blog 2 ways. Here's part 1. Wore it with this tapered, skinny trousers, my flats and of course it's time to bust out this wool fedora for Fall. Such an easy and chic Fall look. Stay tuned to see part 2 of this look! And if you are liking the outfits you are seeing here,  don't forget to follow my blog so you get first dibs every time a new post is up! Just click "join" on any of the social media buttons or platforms  you like to use  on the right side of my page! 


Thanks so much for follow and checking out my blog! It means a lot! Hope you guys are having an amazing week! 


Xo
Ro




2 comments:

  1. I am always eager to see how you styled your latest outfit and this is no exception. It is fabulous. I also love the outfit featuring burgundy pieces that was in your prior posts. They are both terrific looks from you, as always.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon!! Always love hearing what you think about them! :)

      Delete