GREEN FOR FALL

October 22, 2014












Dress H&M/ Similar here
Shoes Zara/ Similar here
Chambray Top (wrapped) c/o Urban Philosophy/ Similar here 
Bag Mango/ Similar here and here 
Roman Cuff c/o Ellie Vail Jewelry
Plain Gold Cuff Kate Spade
2 set adjustable open cuff Nordstrom
Necklace / Similar here


When I saw this silk dress, it was a no brainer I had to have it. I don't usually wear a lot of greens but this is a good deep olive green color that's perfect for this season. But I really fell in love with this because of all the design details and the style. It's a shirt dress style so that's always an easy piece to wear, plus I love detail on the shoulders and mostly the lace on the bottom.  It's also real great for layering. I decided to wear it with my nude/ tan booties and dressed it down a little with my chambray wrap. This dress would also look super cute with sneakers, booties and of course heels. 

I accessorized this look with my favorite new bracelets/ cuffs. I am obesessed with every piece in my stack, I wear them everyday with pretty much everything. They seem to just be right for a dressed up or dressed down look. If you love accessories like me, I think it's important to have a good solid set that you use for stacking, pretty much your go-to bracelet stacking that looks good  on any occasion. And then from there you can always add more or change up some pieces to suit your mood. And right now Ellie Vail Jewelry is offering you guys a sweet discount of 15%OFF your entire order just enter code "Twentyeightvia" at checkout. Her pieces are all on point! 



xo
Ro 









8 comments:

  1. oh my word,this is such a beautiful outfit Ro,i totally love the dress and the shoes and everything about the outfit! Your styling is so amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!! So glad you are loving this!! :)

      Kisses!

      Delete
  2. so beautiful! i love the dress!

    kris
    http://thegirlwhocriedchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chic but effortless look. You nailed it!!! Have a fab. weekend. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!!

    xoxo
    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    ReplyDelete