MONOCHROME IN GRAY

September 26, 2014








Dress International Boutique 
Sneakers Adidas
Sunglasses Micheal Kors/ Similar here and here
Necklace Similar here
Pearl Ear cuff Similar here and here 

TGIF guys! Fridays and Saturday are still my favorite days of the week!! And since it's Friday of course I'm wearing a casual outfit! Love this simple gray dress and I decided to go monochrome and do all gray pairing it with a Gray knit sweater. The weather here this week seemed to have cooled down a little which is nice. And since I have some running around to do today and just want to be super comfy, I decided to wear it with my favorite sneakers as of late which are these Adidas originals. It was a hard choice between these or the green Stan Smith ones but I really like the black stripes so I went with these and really happy I did. 

Well hope you guys all have fab weekend!! 


Xo
Ro





2 comments:

  1. Love the different shades of grey! this is such a great transitional look!

    http://thegirlwhocriedchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete