SPRING CALLS FOR MIDI SKIRTS AND BIRKS

May 8, 2014





 









Mock Cropped Top Urban Philosophy
Midi Skirt Asos 
Sandals Birkenstock , I got the slim fit
Purse Prada / similar here 
Sunglasses Micheal Kors / similar here
Watch Michael Kors / similar here 


Hi guys! Hope you guys are having a great week! So I'm super excited to share with you this post. As you know, I love finding cool, unique fashion pieces. Not only stylish & trendy but really comfortable pieces as well. Here's anther Aaaa-mazing midi skirt!! The cut, the pockets, the front slit,  most of all the perfect shade of yellow!!! This is so perfect for Spring and Summer and I think it will be one of the pieces I'll definitely be living in. You can definitely dress it up too with any of your favorite heels but I think I will be wearing it a lot with muscle tanks, crops and camis. Love, love, love sharing great finds!! Do you guys have cool fashion finds lately? Do share!! I'd love to hear! :)


xo
Ro

8 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit! Like the color-match :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top girl :)
    New post is up, check out and tell me what you think :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/05/work-look-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! Will definitely check your post!! :)

      Delete
  3. What a great look, I love it ;)


    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! So glad you love! It's way so so comfy too! :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing sandals! They make the whole look a bit more casual)

    http://rococostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it! Great alternative for sneakers and sandals!

      Delete