FLOWERS & PASTELS

April 18, 2014







Shirt Zara
Shoes Zara
Bracelets Urban Philosophy

Love this time of the year where everything is just blooming. I might say I am pretty obsessed with flowers and I love that it's incorporated in so many fashion pieces now. Not just floral dresses or skirts or tops but flower crowns, headbands and cool graphic tees. When I saw this shirt, I knew I had to have it. It's in the softest pastel blue with white print and pretty floral design. I decided to wear it with this Uneven hem (faux) leather skirt and these fun booties. I also decided to wear it with my White Leather Cap to give it a sporty look.

Happy Friday and cheers to the weekend!

kisses,
Ro



9 comments:

  1. I just love teh colours and your make up! The shoes are to die for!
    Happy Easter!
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/04/cobaltlove.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything about this look :D especially the tee!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! Sorry! The comment that I 've sent to your denim skirt post belongs here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!! Would definitely check out your blog too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look , you re so sexy :D

    http://www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete