RAINY DAYS & MONDAYS

March 3, 2014









Beanie Forever21/ Similar here and here
Wool dress J Crew/ similar here and here
Over the Knee Boots Aldo / Similar here splurge here
Purse Prada/ Similar here 
Watch Michael Kors / similar here
Unhinge bangle Urban Philosophy
Gold & Silver Spike Bracelet Urban Philosophy

Hello guys! Hope you all had a great weekend. Gotta love this year's Cali weather. Two weeks ago it got warm and sunny and within the last 2 weeks has been none stop rain. But that's ok, California sure needs  it! Anyway, wanted to talk about this outfit I'm wearing. My whole inspiration for this full look is my beanie. Built it from the beanie all the way down. I really wanted to wear it with something gray and I remembered this Jcrew dress I've had and thought it would be perfect! Got it on sale last year! It's charcoal and wool and I love how simple and easy this dress is. It has such a classic design, it's timeless.

Hope you guys have an amazing week!! Don't forget to join my Urban Philosophy giveaway HERE. You guys can really get some cool stuff from the store for free if you win!! :) 

Kisses, 
Ro

2 comments:

  1. hi pretty , lo in love this black look
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete