TWO TONED

February 22, 2014










Fur Jacket Urban Philosophy
High Low Top Urban Philosophy
Jeans Old / Similar here or here
Knuckle Rings Urban Philosophy
Blake Ring Set Urban Philosophy
Gold Posh Band Urban Philosophy

Happy weekend everyone!! I always love the weekends. Even if I've left the corporate world and now have my own not so structured schedule (which means working any day of the week including all of my weekends, lol!), I still really get excited when Friday hits! Must be habit! 
Anyway, I wanted to talk about this fab (faux) Fur Jacket!! I think I get very picky with two toned or color block... but oh my goodness, this jacket is just to die for! It's so soft, white on the top and like a salmon/ blush on the bottom. I love the texture and the patter and it just seems lush and chic all over. No matter what you wear with this, it will just look instantaneously chic! You can wear ripped jeans, t-shirt and dirty sneakers then throw on this jacket and it will still look chic!! It's one of those pieces again that I have not seen everywhere,  which always is a plus in my books! On this post I just wore it with this cool high low basic black top and just black jeans. Super easy outfit, a good go-to to look stylish and be out the door in minutes! 
Don't forget to follow me over at GFC guys :) Just click on the blue button on the right that says "join this site"


Xo
Ro




9 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. You are so right about the jacket. I love it as well as how you styled it.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely necklace very cute accessory for the outfit. Great shoes I would love some of those. Very adorable coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pretty, the coat is so so cute
    lovely outfit
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. Love your style. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So glad you are loving the posts!! :)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! I love your coat! You are stunning! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete