Loving my oversized coats

December 13, 2013









Coat H&M - on sale!
Sweater H&M
Jeans H&M 
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell via Nasty Gal/ Similar here
Heart Bar Necklace Urban Philosophy
Love Loop Necklace Urban Philosophy
Sunnies Armani (old)

So funny how when I put together this outfit, didn't realize they were all from H&M! I so used to not fit  in their sizes, I was always in between and nothing fit right. I decided to give it another shot a few months back and wow! I fit  their sizes perfectly now. They are also coming out with more on trend pieces that totally fits my style so I always seem to find something from there now! I also love the styles they have right now for coats!! They are not just stylish but they actually keep you warm!! Seem to always be my problem in the past. I always buy cute jackets or coats but they never really served their purpose which is to keep me warm. But because they are cute, I get them anyway!! Anyhoo... we've got another busy weekend for our last show for the year. Then we are off to Southern California to visit and spend Christmas with my family!! Will definitely take lots of pictures so follow me on instagram!! Should be a blast!:) 

Xo
Ro





0 comments:

Post a Comment