Getting into the Holiday Spirit

December 20, 2013
 









Faux Fur Vest Nordstrom/ Similar here
Dress Tildon via Nordstrom
Gold Frost Necklace Urban Philosophy
Gold Cuffs Urban Philosophy
Booties Zara

It was so so windy the day we shot these pictures! As you all know wind is a blogger's worst nightmare. But luckily we're able to salvage some of the photos and I think they actually look somewhat artsy & cool with the sun and the wind and my crazy hair!! Haha! Nonetheless we had a fun time shooting. 
So let's talk about this faux fur vest. O.M.G. This vest is so soft, thick and long!! Like it really keeps you warm and cozy. It's a pretty amazing piece. It was perfect to wear with this simple burgundy dress and add this gorgeous statement piece. I think this faux fur vest is a perfect way to dress up simple outfits.
So are you guys all set and ready for the holidays? As for me, I'm not quite there yet (quite the understatement). So it's definitely crunch time for me! 
Hope you guys are all enjoying all the holiday preparations!! 

Xo
Ro




0 comments:

Post a Comment