BASICS TO HAVE IN YOUR WARDROBE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

November 28, 2018


Hi guys!  I know it has been a little while since I have been on here. Have been busy with the new addition to the family  and then now the Holidays. How are you guys and I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to do a quick life update and a post on 1 of the basics we all need for this season. 

On life update: It has been pretty hectic transitioning from 1 child to two but also a lot of fun! Children definitely are hard work but I am grateful to have 2 and they seem both to be overall pretty good. (Don't get me wrong, they do have their moments of crazy too! Haha!) Cole is almost 4 months, I can't even believe it! Seems to really be flying by this time around. He is such a sweet boy and almost always has  the biggest smile and just wanting to play.
Carter seems to have finally adjusted to having a baby brother. He now always wants to help mom and baby and play with the baby. He also loves his new school so that makes all of us at home  happy.









Anyway, did you guys score a ton of good stuff from all the Holiday sales going on right now? I think I did pretty good this time, mine is mostly on home deals. Just trying to finish some spaces in the house I have left unfinished for way too long.

(Taking a quick break while taking photos, because Carter had to tell me a story. Haha! Had no idea this was captured and he looked so adorable so I thought I'd include it :))


Now, about important basic pieces to have in your wardrobe this season or  actually every Fall, the one that goes on top of the list is a pair of basic, comfortable, black boots or in my case ... black booties since the weather is usually nice and warm here in Southern California.
Aside from my success on finding home furnishing deals, I also scored  a few great fashion pieces to update my wardrobe. One of them is this mustard top with  puff sleeves, I'm really loving this color for Fall. And another great score is this nice pair of basic black booties from Naturalizer. It's light and soft and pretty much goes with everything. It also comes in many different color options.


Anyways, I wore this outfit 2 different ways here. One of them is a more casual look. Hope you like them! 


TOP: H&M similar HERE, HERE & HERE
BOOTIES: c/o NATURALIZER


xo,
Ro


0 comments:

Post a Comment